2020 is the Year for Service Enhancements!
Your New Visa Credit Card is On Its Way
As part of LCCU’s commitment to providing superior service to our members, we are making enhancements to our Visa credit card program, and current cardholders will be receiving a new Visa credit card in the mail before July 12.
Benefits and enhancements to the new Visa credit card include:
- New branded card design with credit card number, name, etc. printed on the back for enhanced security
- Contactless payment capability
- New online credit card account access
- Mobile app access to view credit card transactions, make payments,freeze card, and more
- Opportunities for Rewards with our New Signature Card program
Your new Visa credit card can be activated on or after Sunday, July 12, 2020, and your old card will automatically deactivate on July 12, 2020. At that time, you’ll have online access to the account through your LCCU online banking or on the LCCU Cards mobile app. You will not be able to access your account through eZCard after July 12, so be sure to download any statements or account information you would like to keep for your records before July 12.
For more information about this credit card conversion, please visit lewisclarkcu.org/newcreditcard, call 208-746-7233 or visit your local branch.
Bill Pay Conversion Success
On May 1, our Bill Pay service upgrade was completed and went off without a hitch! Members who use Bill Pay can now enjoy added features including:
- Online receiving and viewing of bills
- More scheduling options for variable and recurring payments
- Funds deducted on or after the date the payment is due – not before
- Faster payments – can be made on the same day or the next day
- Expanded bill reminders
- Calendar feature to assist in identifying the earliest available payment date
- Expanded selection of eBillers
Bill Pay is a convenient way to pay monthly or one-time bills, and it’s never too late to sign up for it! To learn more about LCCU’s Bill Pay service, visit lewisclarkcu.org/bpconversion.