Branch Lobbies Are Open
We appreciated the patience our members had while our branch lobbies were closed the past few months due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are happy to announce that beginning June 1, our lobbies were once again opened for regular business with safety and health protocols in place.
We are following state guidelines and have made the following changes in our branches until further notice:
- 6-foot social distancing will be practiced.
- Staff members will wear masks while working with members.
- Members are required to wear masks while in the building.
- Members who must wait to speak with a loan officer or other staff members will be asked to wait in their car and will be called when the staff member is ready for them.
- We will be limiting the number of members in the lobby.
We hope to get back to “business as usual” as soon as possible, but until then, we thank you for your cooperation with these protocols. The health and safety of our members and staff are of the utmost importance to us.
Multiple Ways to Bank
While our branch lobbies may be open now, for the health and safety of members and staff, we continue to encourage you to use:
- Drive-Thru Windows – Our drive-thru tellers are open every day during regular business hours.
- ATMs – Our ATMs are open 24/7. You can withdraw cash, make deposits, transfer money between accounts, and check your balance.
- Night Drop – If you have a deposit any time day or night, you can simply put your funds and a deposit slip in an envelope and place it in your branch’s night drop box.
- Mobile Banking – By using mo-go, you can make remote deposits using your phone’s camera, transfer money, use Bill Pay and more.
We’re Here When You Need Us the Most
LCCU is here for you during this difficult time. We understand that this pandemic has caused financial stress for many of our members. If you find yourself in need of emergency financial services or hardship assistance, please give us a call at 208-746-7233 or call your local branch to discuss how LCCU can help. Your future is our focus, especially during these unprecedented times.