Apply for an LCCU Scholarship!
Hey, High School Seniors!
The Lewis Clark Credit Union Scholarship program is proud to award five $1,000 scholarships to the top qualifying students in our membership area who will be attending a college or vocational-technical school.
If you are a high school senior, here’s what you need to know:
- You must be enrolling in a college or vocational school and begin studies no later than the spring semester of the first year following receipt of the scholarship.
- You must provide Lewis Clark Credit Union a copy of your high school transcript.
- Full-time status of 12 credit hours or more is required.
- Financial need, leadership activities, GPA, and SAT/ACT scores will be considered when you apply.
- You must be a member of LCCU.
Applications must be submitted by April 15, 2022. All high school seniors who are members are encouraged to apply!
For more information and to apply, please visit lewisclarkcu.org/scholarship.