Apply for an LCCU Scholarship!
Hey, High School Seniors!
The Lewis Clark Credit Union Scholarship program is proud to award five $1,000 scholarships to the top qualifying students in our membership area who will be attending a college or vocational-technical school.
If you are a high school senior, here’s what you need to know:
- You must be enrolling in a college or vocational school and begin studies no later than the spring semester of the first year following receipt of the scholarship.
- You must provide Lewis Clark Credit Union a copy of your high school transcript.
- Full-time status of 12 credit hours or more is required.
- Financial need, leadership activities, GPA, and SAT/ACT scores will be considered when you apply.
- You must be a member of LCCU.
Applications must be submitted by April 15, 2023. All high school seniors who are members are encouraged to apply!