FREE CHECKING THAT CHECKS ALL THE BOXES
When we say “free checking”, we mean free checking. With an LCCU checking account, you get checking with no minimum balance requirements, fees or other hidden restrictions…we check all the boxes. Just a simple, straightforward checking account full of features like online banking, mobile apps, and much, much more.
The LCCU Cards App will enable you to access your Debit Card account anytime anywhere, 24/7!
- Check your account balance
- Lock or unlock your card
- Report card lost or stolen
- Analyze your spending
- Review your payment history & statements
- Set-up travel notifications
- Customize your notification alerts
- Create cards controls (e.g. spend limits, transaction types)
- And many more…
Get the LCCU Cards App today!
LCCU DEBIT CARDS…Secure. Convenient. Smart.
Shop online or in-store with confidence knowing your LCCU Debit Card ensures secure and convenient transactions. Your debit card includes chip technology, a microchip embedded in the card adds a new layer of protection against fraud for purchases made at the point of sale. Information programmed into the chip is personalized for your account and each transaction generates a unique code, adding an extra safeguard against unauthorized use and counterfeiting. These cards are already in wide use around the world and are now becoming the standard in the U.S.
Shop worry-free and confidently with our security protections.
- Contactless convenience for touch-free purchases
- Chip Technology encrypts your transactions to safeguard personal information
- Freeze/Unfreeze service from the LCCU Cards App to keep others from using your card if lost
- 24/7 fraud monitoring
- Safer than cash or checks
Whether you’re shopping online, over the phone, or in stores, you can use your Debit Card everywhere Visa Cards are accepted.
- No minimum purchase amount
- Accepted at millions of merchants worldwide
- Compatible with Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay® and Google Pay™
- Skip the ATM, get cash back at the register
See a charge you don’t recognize? It’s much easier to communicate directly with the merchant where the charge originated from about the unrecognized transaction. Most of the time they are able to offer a credit/refund.
It’s also important to note, that not every transaction you don’t recognize means your identity has been stolen. Kids often make purchases online without their parents’ knowledge and many people don’t remember to cancel subscriptions after a free trial ends.
However, if fraud is suspected on your debit or credit card, it is important to contact us immediately to help resolve the issue quickly.
We have a list of contact information for common merchants on how to dispute a transaction with them.
Lost or Stolen Card 800-472-3272 or 208-746-7233
Lost or Stolen Card 866-563-4010 or 208-746-7233 | Card Activation and PIN 866-985-2273